Shield is one of 6 available units in Anomaly: Warzone Earth , Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign and Anomaly: Korea. The unit made a re-appearance in Anomaly 2 , but has changed drastically and called "Shield Guard".
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
- Power field generators can be ultilized during battles against the machines thanks to research conducted by Professor Veronica Sharp. The Shield is tactical unit which generates a field that encircles the generator and two adjacent units. The shield can regenerate if a unit protected by it is not under attack. An upgrade can boost the shield's power and the speed with which it regenerates.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign
- The Shield is a high-tech tactical unit designed by Professor Veronica Sharp. It generates a field that encircles the generator and two adjacent units. The shield can regenerate if a unit protected by it is not under attack. Upgrades boost the shield's power and the speed with which it regenerates.
- SHIELD is the pinnacle of protection technology. It surrounds itself and two adjacent units with a defensive force field. The field neutralizes damage and regenerates when the units are not under attack. The field alo protects the unit from getting set on fire. Upgrade the Shield to enhance the shield's strength and its regeneration rate.
|Level 1||150||53 (+13)||138 (+12)|
|Level 2||300||66 (+13)||162 (+25)|
|Level 3||600||80 (+14)||200 (+38)|
- Shield units when used with a full squad of 6 vehicles can be effective against targets like Behemoths. When the top group-of-3's shield is depleted, the player can switch it with the bottom group, allowing the shield to regenerate.
- Shield is very vulnerable against Storm Ray.
- The shield is generated seperately for each unit. If the first unit's shield is damaged, switch it with the unit behind the Shield. This will allow the first unit's shield to regenerate.
- The force field gets brighter as its shield recharges.