- Next Mission: Virtual Reality
The Machines returned with one purpose: to annihilate the human race. Our last hope for survival was a weapon called Project Shockwave. A desperate attempt to reclaim it turned out to be the 14th Platoon's last mission. It was the year 2028.
- (+) New
- (*) Cinematic only
|Initial Squad||Initial Carusaurum||Initial abilities||New Tech Analyses|
The following contents contain spoilers. Expand at your own risk.Edit
"VICTORY WAS JUST AN ILLUSION"
"THEY HIT US AGAIN IN 2021 , MULTIPLYING LIKE METAL COCKROACHES, THEY COVERED THE PLANET. WE DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE."
"THE LAST HOPE FOR HUMANITY'S SURVIVAL WAS A WEAPON DEVELOPED BY EARTH'S GREATEST SCIENTISTS. PROJECT SHOCKWAVE"
"BY THE TIME IT WAS COMPLETED, IT WAS TOO LATE. HUMANITY FELL, AND FELL HARD . . ."
ROCKY MOUNTAINS, 2028
- Captain Poise, come in! This is General Roberts. What's your status?
- Poise here. I'm a half click south of Fourteenth platoon. My transporter's smashed, my pilot's dead.
- Get away from the wreck! It can blow any second!
- Good, I need you alive. Now head north and rendezvous with the Fourteenth.
HEAD NORTH AND RENDEZVOUS WITH THE 14TH
- Target's at one o'clock! Concentrate your fire and light the bastard up!
- Captain, it's good to see you alive, Sir!
- Poise, you men deserve some help. Standby for activation of your Repair ability.
- Good work. Now standby for data regarding your Combat Suit abilites.
REPAIR PLACING ABILITIES
- Move down this road. The Research Station is up ahead.
- Remember to use your abilities. Without them your men won't stand a chance.
DO NOT LOSE ANY OF YOUR UNITS COLLECT ABILITIES FROM THE RUINS OF DESTROYED TOWERS
- Look alive, soldiers! We got a situation.
- Ambush! Tin cans on our left and right flank!
- They're hiding between the cliffs. Assault Hounds won't do a lick of good.
- All units! Morph into Hell Hounds!
MORPH ALL UNITS INTO HELL HOUNDS - DOUBLE CLICK ON THE UNITS TO MORPH THEM
- That's right. Now engage!
- Those towers are too far! Hell Hounds won't reach 'em!
- Morph back into Assault Hounds!
MORPH UNITS INTO ASSAULT HOUNDS TO REACH THE ENEMY
- Captain! They took cover in the rocks! On both sides!
- You know the drill, soldiers. Morph!
MORPH UNITS INTO HELL HOUNDS TO DESTROY THE ENEMY HIDDEN ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ROAD
- Whoa! Look at them down there. They brought the whole family!
- Keep your heads down, boys. We don't wanna get there attention.
- We made it. This must be the Research Station.
- What is this? The Tin Can Jamboree?
- General, we got a lot of structures here. All alien origin.
- The Research Station is still standing.
- It houses invaluable data on Project Shockwave. Acquiring that that data is your primary objective, Poise.
- Alright people, you heard the General. Move out!
- Smells like a death trap, Captain. I don't like it.
- Death traps are our specialty, soldier. Lock and load!
- Captain, focus on reaching Research Station at all costs.
ENTER THE STATION WITH THE COMMANDER
- Yes, Sir!
- In position. I'm going in.
- Captain Poise, report.
- Sir, it seems to me all the data on Shockwave is right here. Doctor Zander was right.
- Initiating transmission to Zander's Research Base.
DATA UPLOAD INITIATED
- Manhattan, you read me?
Doctor Claus Zander
- Loud and clear, Captain. It's a new day for humanity. I'm downloading your transmission.
- Whoa what the hell? We got trouble!
- We got tin cans north of here - coming in fast.
- Poise, you must complete your transmission no matter what!
- All units! Hold your position and wait for your Captain!
- Yes, Sir!
- Get some! Get some! Get some!
- Transmission complete. Let's roll out!
- Roll out where, Sir!? We can't...
- Fourteenth, you read me? Fourteenth!
- Captain Poise!
- Poise come in! Damn it.
"FOURTEENTH PLATOON - ELEMINATED"
"CAPTAIN POISE - KILLED IN ACTION"
"PROJECT SHOCKWAVE DATA TRANSMISSION - SUCCESSFUL"