Designed for urban warfare, the Hell Hound is heavily armored and equipped with two independent flamethrowers with a high rate of fire. The flamethrowers can set towers on fire and give additional damage as they burn. Flamethrowers get more effective over time and warm up quickly.
|Level 1||150||180 (+20)||160 (+20)||40|
|Level 2||300||220 (+40)||200 (+40)||40|
|Level 3||600||280 (+60)||260 (+60)||40|
Morph into: Assault Hound
- Heavily armored, high damage.
- Can attack 2 towers at the same time.
- Can set towers on fire, dealing damage over time.
- Effective in close-quarter combat situations.
- Limited range
- Just like Assault Hound, it needs an amount of time to reach its maximum damage output.
- Hell Hound has a very high Rate of Fire, thus not recommended to use it against Chargers.
- One can bypass Chargers without selling their Hell Hounds by Morphing between Assault Hounds and Hell Hounds repeatedly, and let Rocket Hammers (or any other slow-firing unit) do the job.
- Hell Hound is very effective against Predators since it can attack towers on both sides, but keep in mind, Predators out-range Hell Hounds.